Re: Mascotte Linux

Top Page

Author: Pierre Pfister
To: guilde
Subject: Re: Mascotte Linux
Daniel.Veillard@??? wrote:

> Je me suis trompe, gourre, desole ...
> A defaut d'ornithologue distringue pour me faire pardonner voici
> une URL qui dissipera tous les doutes:
> http://penguin.uk.linux.org/

Alors la, c'est moi qui ne comprend plus.
Il fait comment pour voir des manchots volants Mr Torvalds ? ;)

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had.

Linus Torvalds

trouve sur http://www.stip.fr/lfce.html

ps: la red hat 5.1 en dispo en telechargement
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/mirrors/redhat/redhat/redhat-5.1
--
Pierre Pfister pp@???
France Net