Re: Real player

トップ ページ

このメッセージに返信
著者: Cyril Guilloud
To: guilde
題目: Re: Real player
Cyril Guilloud a écrit :
> Pour enregistrer le deroulement d'un programme, j'ai déjà
> utilisé Xvid, un petit prog qui capture un morceau de X-window toutes
> les N secondes.

oups...

il s'appelle xvidcap en fait.
http://www.udk-berlin.de/~rasca/xvidcap/

et quelques details en prime:

==============================
XVidCap - Video Capture for X
Version 1.0.9
© Rasca, Berlin 1997-1999, Published under the GNU GPL

Capture parts of your screen to single files for every frame. This could
be used as input for e.g. a MPEG encoder. I use this package to grab
frames of my running XtTV program, which uses the bttv video/TV card
driver for bt848-based cards.

This program does not use a special hardware driver to access the video
card. It just asks the X server about rectangular areas.
This means you need a fast machine (>= 133 MHz) and a fast harddrive.
Big frames (e.g. 384x288 = 1/2 PAL) at a high FPS rate are only possible
with very very fast systems :-) but this program may also work on
non-Linux systems.. try it.