Re: Emacs et iso-accents-mode

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dominique RODRIGUEZ
À: guilde
Sujet: Re: Emacs et iso-accents-mode

Bonjour Gwenael

> Toujours emacs, désolé mais en ce moment je l'utilise tous les jours ...

petit veinard!

> Comment désactive-t-on le mode iso-accents ??

C-h f iso-accents-mode donne la réponse:

iso-accents-mode is an interactive autoloaded Lisp function in `iso-acc'.

Toggle ISO Accents mode, in which accents modify the following letter.
This permits easy insertion of accented characters according to ISO-8859-1.
When Iso-accents mode is enabled, accent character keys
(`, ', ", ^, / and ~) do not self-insert; instead, they modify the following
letter key so that it inserts an ISO accented letter.

> mais si je tapes "l'e " il m'écrit "lé"
> et il me faut donc taper "l' e" .

ou tout simplement l''e

> Forcément ce n'est pas facile quand on est en grande vitesse d'écriture
>
> Si on veut, la meilleure solution serait de récupérer l'action des
> touches claviers (car je pourrais alors me servir de la bonne vieille
> touche "¨^^" qui me permettrai de faire des "ïî" et autres "ëê" Je l'ai
> sous netscape (la preuve) mais sous emacs rien à faire.

personellement j'ai un clavier AZERTY et les caractères accentués
fonctionnent correctement à l'insertion! J'ai même accés à tous
(presque) les iso-8859-1 avec la touche Alt-Gr: «»ßæÆøþ¶ðµ¢¹ØÞº®¥§Ðª©

tu peux essayer dans ton .emacs

(set-language-environment "Latin-1")

ou directement au clavier:

Esc-x set-language-environment Latin-1

> Faut dire que le netscape est en DTWM sur une station unix alors que le
> emacs est un display depuis Linux sur un PC distant ...
> Si quelqu'un voit ???
>
> D'avance merci,

Pour en revenir à ton pb de selection, si tu actives
transient-mark-mode tu verras la sélection, d'autre part, le bouton de
gauche permet d'agrandir ou de réduire celle-ci.

C-h k <mouse-3>

mouse-3 at that spot runs the command mouse-save-then-kill
which is an interactive compiled Lisp function.
(mouse-save-then-kill CLICK)

Save text to point in kill ring; the second time, kill the text.
If the text between point and the mouse is the same as what's
at the front of the kill ring, this deletes the text.
Otherwise, it adds the text to the kill ring, like M-w,
which prepares for a second click to delete the text.

If you have selected words or lines, this command extends the
selection through the word or line clicked on. If you do this
again in a different position, it extends the selection again.
If you do this twice in the same position, the selection is killed.

Si, si, GNU-Emacs peut être un clickodrome!

Et enfin, C-h v kill-ring

kill-ring's value is shown below.

Documentation:
List of killed text sequences.
Since the kill ring is supposed to interact nicely with cut-and-paste
facilities offered by window systems, use of this variable should
interact nicely with `interprogram-cut-function' and
`interprogram-paste-function'. The functions `kill-new',
`kill-append', and `current-kill' are supposed to implement this
interaction; you may want to use them instead of manipulating the kill
ring directly.

Salut
Dominique
--
------------------ http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3766 ------------------
    17 avenue du Vercors-38240 Meylan FRANCE -- tel: (+33)476.90.24.78