Re: Pb sudo

Pàgina inicial

Autor: Olivier Allard-Jacquin
A: Guilde Mailing list
Assumpte: Re: Pb sudo
    Salut Jean-Marc,

    il te faut utiliser la syntaxe suivante :

monuser localhost = NOPASSWD: /bin/ls root

<man sudoers>
NOPASSWD and PASSWD

By default, sudo requires that a user authenticate him or herself
before running a command. This behavior can be modified via the
NOPASSWD tag. Like a Runas_Spec, the NOPASSWD tag sets a default for
the commands that follow it in the Cmnd_Spec_List. Conversely, the
PASSWD tag can be used to reverse things. For example:

ray    rushmore = NOPASSWD: /bin/kill, /bin/ls, /usr/bin/lprm

would allow the user ray to run /bin/kill, /bin/ls, and /usr/bin/lprm
as root on the machine rushmore as root without authenticating himself.
If we only want ray to be able to run /bin/kill without a password the
entry would be:

ray    rushmore = NOPASSWD: /bin/kill, PASSWD: /bin/ls, /usr/bin/lprm

Note, however, that the PASSWD tag has no effect on users who are in
the group specified by the exempt_group option.

By default, if the NOPASSWD tag is applied to any of the entries for a
user on the current host, he or she will be able to run sudo -l without
a password. Additionally, a user may only run sudo -v without a pass-
word if the NOPASSWD tag is present for all a user's entries that per-
tain to the current host. This behavior may be overridden via the ver-
ifypw and listpw options.
</man sudoers>

    A plus,

                        Olivier

--
Phoenix /   _ \/ _   \    Olivier Allard-Jacquin