Re: dpkg-query --tree

Pàgina inicial

Autor: Hervé de Dianous
A: guilde
Assumpte: Re: dpkg-query --tree
Christian Marillat wrote:
>>jeanluc <jeanluctux@???> writes:
>>
>>>Quelqu'un connait-il un outil qui permet d'afficher l'arbre des dependances des paquets
>>>couramment installés dans un système debian ?
>>>avec une sortie texte si possible.
>
> Tu peux faire ça avec l'option dotty d'apt-cache, mais c'est seulement pour
> un paquet. Tu peux ensuite le grapher avec graphviz et c'est joli.

Ca existe :

*MAIS ATTENTION*
Il vous faudras *beaucoup de ram*
çà m'a planté Mozilla :(

Il est plutôt conseillé de télécharger l'image :
$wget home.sara.nl/~bram/debchart.png

et planté eeyes

$eeyes debchart.png

"IMLIB ERROR: SHM can't get SHM Identifier for Shared Pixmap Wrapper
              Falling back on Shared XImages"

Le mail de l'auteur :

"Hello,

I have created a chart of Debian software that may interest you.
It is a so called 'Self Organizing Map' visualisation of the dependencies.

It depicts all packages from testing/main with 5 or more dependencies.
Instead of visualizing the dependencies directly, a classification has
been made.

In the chart, all packages that have highly similar dependencies are
grouped close together. Alternatively, packages placed on opposite sides
of the map truly have wildly different dependencies. Clustering is
present at all scales.
Unfortunately, some clusters are too dense to read.

You can view the map at:
http://home.sara.nl/~bram/debchart.jpeg
And the Postscript source at:
http://home.sara.nl/~bram/debchart.ps
Unfortunately, I have no index to the map, but if you know its
dependencies, you should be able to locate a specific package, provided
it has 5+ deps.
Alternatively, you can search in the Postscript source.

For more info on Kohonen's SOM (aka SOFM), search google for
"Kohonen Self Organizing Feature Map"

Yours Sincerely,

Bram Stolk"

A+ RV2D