Re: Address Book in Netscape Comm 4.7 doesn't run fine

Top Page

Author: Cyrille CLARISSE
To: guilde
Subject: Re: Address Book in Netscape Comm 4.7 doesn't run fine
I totally agree with you. I have the same problems with a 4.7 Netscape
Communicator under RedHat 6.1. I'm sure it does not come from the system
but the navigator.
A problem I can add to the list is that you can crash your Netscape using
the Address Book : if you create a new mail and open your adress book to
get an address, you can kill Netscape by double-clicking on a user to
(normally) add it to the receiver list.

            CYS

--

M. Cyrille CLARISSE