Job annonce

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Frank LEGRIGEOIS
À: GUILDE
Sujet: Job annonce
Pour ceux que l'etranger interesse.

Hi, my name is John Kalinowski, I'm a headhunter with Martin &
Associates. We recruit exclusively in communications
Currently, I have positions available with a rapidly expanding, open
source committed, Toronto based company. They're on a nine-month track
to go public, and are offering
shares as part of their compensation package.

They're seeking system administrators. For these positions you'll need
a strong understanding of the Linux platform, along with some of the
following: Mail apps (Sendmail,
IMAP & POP), Apache webserver, FTP services (nc & wu ftpd) mirroring
and the NFS. Knowledge of the following OS's is also an asset: Redhat
Linux, FreeBSD, and
Sun Solaris (v 2.5.1, 2.6, 7).
Additional familiarity with C, C++, C shell, Tcl and Perl, is a benefit.

Web development positions are also available. Along with HTML, SQL and
Javascript, you'll need Mod_Perl for apache, CGI scripts and database
experience (MySQL and
Oracle), with experience in these Unix flavours: BSD, Linux, and
Solaris.

They are also seeking Database Administrators who have experience with
data modeling, 3rd party application evaluation and application
development and prototyping. You
should have experience with Linux, Apache, sendmail, mySQL and Java.

These positions are offered at the Senior, Intermediate, and Junior
levels. If interested, please contact me at 416-483-9335, or e-mail a
resume to "Martin & Associates" <martinassociates@???>

A plus.

Frank.