Installation de RedHat 6.0 sparc sur station headless

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Cau Francois
À: Edgar Bonet Orozco, guilde, Vincent Thinselin
Sujet: Installation de RedHat 6.0 sparc sur station headless
Bonjour,
Je viens de trouver des infos sur l'installation de RedHat6.0 Sparc par le
reseau sur une station headless, c'est assez edifiant (vu sur DejaNews):

------------------
Currently, there doesn't seem to be a way to install 6.0 for Sparc as a
headless install. Red Hat is aware of this problem but haven't done
anything with it yet.
It amazes me that this problem made it into the final release (along with
the X problem). (I'll spare you the rant! :)

You can follow this incident at http://developer.redhat.com/bugzilla.
It's Bug# 2602.

In the meantime, if you're doing anything serious with Sparc Linux, I'd stay
with Red Hat 5.2 (and perhaps upgrade the kernel to 2.2.x).

Je vais donc repartir sur une bonne vieille RedHat 5.2......

A+
Francois