new fvwm95

Top Page

Author: ROUAT
To: fvwm95
CC: guilde
Subject: new fvwm95
Hi,

I've patched together a new version of fvwm95 (2.0.43b)

You can get it by anonymous ftp on:

rufus.w3.og/pub/fvwm95

in tar.gz, redhat 4.2 rpm's, redhat5.0 rpm's (glibc) or source rpm.

There have been quite a few changes since the last release (2.0.43a)

- new modules (FvwmScript, FvwmWharf)
- updated modules (FvwmForm)
- patched FvwmTaskBar (with loadable modules)

The man pages have been (mostly) updated and also converted to html.
The default configuration file (system.fvwm95rc) has been quite
heavily modified and commented for clarity. There are a few
modifications in syntax (especially for the taskbar) so I suggest
you take a look at that file even if you're satisfied with your
personnal .fvwm95rc.

There are lots of features which can be configured on the fly or
saved to a .fvwm95rc-settings file via the 'settings' menu.

My current e-mail adress will cease to be valid by Friday Feb 27th,
so bugs reports will have to wait until I've got a new one - sorry
about that!

Hope you guys like it!

manu