Re: commande sh sous Ubuntu

Pàgina inicial

Autor: Rene Levantinh
A: La Guilde
Assumpte: Re: commande sh sous Ubuntu

ça existe sur Red Hat, mais on a reçu ça de la part d'un
utilisateur, c'est pour ça que ça que je suis perplexe :

<<

         Hi,

for many hours now I have been trying to install your program - which
seems to be exactly what I want.

I have a normal Ubuntu 10.10 OS and I have done every step according to
your explanation. But I get the following message in the terminal window:

rpm: RPM should not be used directly install RPM packages, use Alien
instead!
rpm: However assuming you know what you are doing...
error: Failed dependencies:
/bin/sh is needed by sqlDESKTOP-3.60-1.i586
libc.so.6 is needed by sqlDESKTOP-3.60-1.i586
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0) is needed by sqlDESKTOP-3.60-1.i586
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1) is needed by sqlDESKTOP-3.60-1.i586
libm.so.6 is needed by sqlDESKTOP-3.60-1.i586

I have only recently started to use Linux, so I don't know how to handle
this situation. Before that, I did manage to install the programm to
deal with .rpm, which was also missing. And I did install the
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.s before trying to install the sqlDesktop programm.

Thanks very much if you can help me!

Merci beaucoup!

    René