Re: Presentation

Pàgina inicial

Autor: samuel veyre
A: Enzo Ferrante
CC: guilde
Assumpte: Re: Presentation
Hello Enzo.

>    First of all, sorry for writing in English, but my french level is
> so basic yet; I can speak in french but to write it is more difficult
> to me.

Let's make a deal : you do not ask me to speak Spanish and I will not
ask you to speak French ! Deal ?

But in case you prefer to humiliate me and improve your French, here
are a few links about "foreign languages in Grenoble" :

http://www.guilde.asso.fr/lurker/message/20090325.194831.66a4e877.en.html

If you need official translations for administrative forms or if you
need advice about law for foreigners, this non-profit organization can
provide you help : http://www.adate.org/

>   [...] I will be here until December and I'm interested on put in contact with
> the Grenoble local LUG. I would want to know if you have some periodic
> meetings or if you are organizing any kind of event, in order to work
> with you for these months.

If you want to socialize with people outside the "geek world", you can
also join the local travellers community.

http://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=2796 (Grenoble couchsurfing group)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeWelcome#Motivation_des_utilisateurs_de_BeWelcome
(Clear general explanation about another community)

Welcome in our mountains.

Samuel

P.S : See you on the 2nd of september
http://www.guilde.asso.fr/wiki/First-Jeudi_:_rencontre_chaque_1er_jeudi_du_mois_au_bar_%22Sirop_de_la_Rue%22