Presentation

Top Page

Author: Enzo Ferrante
To: guilde
Subject: Presentation
Bonjour a tous!

   First of all, sorry for writing in English, but my french level is
so basic yet; I can speak in french but to write it is more difficult
to me.

   My name is Enzo Ferrante, I'm doing a Stage at INRIA Grenoble. I'm
from Argentina and I study Systems Engineering in my country. I belong
to a LUG in my city (Tandil, Buenos Aires) called Centro Libre[0]. I
will be here until December and I'm interested on put in contact with
the Grenoble local LUG. I would want to know if you have some periodic
meetings or if you are organizing any kind of event, in order to work
with you for these months.

   regards!

Enzo

[0]: http://www.centrolibre.org