Offre d'emploi d'ingénieur logiciel

トップ ページ

このメッセージに返信
著者: Jean-Marc Coursimault
To: guilde
CC: julliard, guerin
題目: Offre d'emploi d'ingénieur logiciel
Hello folks,

Une offre d'emploi d'ingénieur logiciel au Centre de Recherches Européen
de Xerox à Meylan, CDD de 12 mois. (postée avec l'accord de notre
Vice-Président)

C'est en anglais because "English essential"

C'est dans l'équipe de Laurent Julliard, fondateur de la Guilde.
Excellentes conditions de travail à mon avis.

N'hésitez pas à postuler.

============

Position: Software Engineer - Xerox CodeX team

We are looking for a software engineer to join the Xerox CodeX development
and support team.

CodeX is a collaborative development environment used internally at Xerox
by software developers and project leaders worldwide. CodeX is also
marketed by the Xerox Global Services group and has already been
successfully deployed at several major companies.

This position has been created to help the CodeX Team to address growing
demands. As a member of the CodeX Team, your mission will be to:

    * Provide second level support to our internal and external customers
    * Participate in the CodeX software development activities
    * Monitor Web frameworks, standards and technologies as well as
programming techniques that related to the evolution of the CodeX
platform.

Profile:

    * Engineering Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
    * Fluent in English, working knowledge of French a plus.
    * Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
    * HTML, CSS and Javascript
    * Knowledge of CVS or Subversion

      Languages: English essential

Type of contract: Temporary position - 12 months

To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to:
xrce-candidates@???

Our group is driven by responsiveness to changes and customer
satisfaction. Open-minded and motivated candidates will find an exciting
working environment within our group which uses Open Source technologies
and Agile project management techniques.

Xerox Research Centre Europe (XRCE) is a young, dynamic research
organization, which creates innovative new business opportunities for
Xerox in the digital and Internet markets. XRCE is a multicultural and
multidisciplinary organization set in Grenoble, France. We have renowned
expertise in natural language processing, work practice studies,image
processing and document structure. The variety of both cultures and
disciplines at XRCE makes it both an interesting and stimulating
environment to work in, leading to often unexpected discoveries! XRCE is
part of the Xerox Innovation Group made up of 1000 researchers and
engineers in five world-renowned research and technology centres.

The Grenoble site is set in a park in the heart of the French Alps in a
stunning location only a few kilometres from the city centre. The city
of Grenoble has a large scientific community made up of national
research institutes (CNRS, Universities, INRIA) and private industries.
Grenoble is close to both the Swiss and Italian borders and is the ideal
place for skiing, climbing, hang gliding and all types of mountain sports.

See also: http://www.xrce.xerox.com/about/career/codex_engineer.html

-- Jean-Marc