Re: Règle procmail

Pàgina inicial

Autor: Nooks L. Affro
A: guilde
Assumpte: Re: Règle procmail
Bonjour,

extrait de `man procmailrc` :

<extrait>

       c    Generate a carbon copy of this mail.  This  only  makes  sense  on
            delivering  recipes.  The only non-delivering recipe this flag has
            an effect on is on a nesting block, in order to generate a  carbon
            copy  this will clone the running procmail process (lockfiles will
            not be inherited), whereby the clone will proceed as usual and the
            parent will jump across the block.
</extrait>

tu peux donc envoyer une cc a un autre filtre ...

<exemple>
:0 c
*^List-Post:.*enceintes-fr@???
| hypermail1 -i -u