Re: .forward ?

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jeanluc
À: guilde
Sujet: Re: .forward ?
> Juste pour ajouter que j'ai trouvé un exemple du style :
> \toto, "|/usr/bin/procmail"
>
> et que cette syntaxe semble fonctionner, mais j'aimerais bien comprendre ;-)

Moi, j'ai ca dans .forward  :
"|IFS=' '&&exec /usr/bin/procmail       -f-||exit 75 jeanluc"

#    *   Pipe the mail to the following command(s):
#    *   Set the shell's "inter-field seperator" (IFS) to a space, and -- if that went O.K. (&&) execute the program named
#        "/usr/local/bin/procmail"
#        (yours may need to be different -- try the command 'which procmail' to see if it's on the path or 'locate procmail'
#        if your system maintains a file locator database).
#    *   The procmail program is being passed a set of switches: "-f-" which tells it to "update timestamp in the leading
#        the 'From' * line in the header"
#        (this last bit is rather obscure and has to do with how messages are normally stored in your "incoming" or
#        mail file or "spool" as we Unix hacks like to call it).
#    *   The next part of this .forward command is the Bourne shell's "||" operator which is basically a continuation
#        from the "and" (&&) operator that we used before. It says "or" (if that command didn't work -- i.e. it
#        returned any error) then "exit" (stop processing) and return an error number 75 (which we presume is meaningful
#        to sendmail -- the program that called this command).

mais ca va pas t'avancer beaucoup
Bonne chance avec la doc exim ;-)

Sinon, j'ai aussi une autre reponse :
"hey ... facile ! ...RTFM " ( ouiais, des fois, y'en a marre)

------
Jean-Luc