Propostion d'embauche

Top Page

Author: Mel Gilmore
To: guilde
Subject: Propostion d'embauche
Nous cherchons a rercuter quelqu'un avec le profile ci-dessous.

Peut-etre il y a quelqu'un pour qui ca peut etre interessant

Software Architect

We are seeking a Software Architect. Our team is developing a
revolutionary software tool targetting the microelectronics industry.
This is an opportunity to be one of the founding team members. You will
provide overall technical leadership on the design and architecture of a
product platform. Your role will be challenging and requires self
motivation, passion, independance, adaptability and continual improvement.

Required qualifications:

     * Proven record in designing and deploying maintainable and robust
applications
     * Expertise in object-oriented design and development, C++ and Python
     * Complete software development lifecyle experience - requirement
gathering, specification, design, testing and deployment
     * Sound knowledge of software architectures and design patterns,
GUI development, UNIX/Linux/Windows
     * Work closely with cross-functional teams
     * Strong verbal and written communication skills
     * Function as a mentor and technical lead for developers on the team
     * 8+ years of software design experience
     * B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field

Familiarity/knowledge/experience with any of the following would be a
plus: Development of EDA/CAD tools, parsers, ASIC designs and Verilog/VHDL.

If you’re excited about the opportunity to play a lead role in defining
and designing our software solution, we want to talk to you.
--
Mel.Gilmore@???
Co-fondateur