Re: Un question windows :(

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jérôme KIEFFER
À: guilde
CC: Reveret Julien
Sujet: Re: Un question windows :(
Dans la FAQ :

1.6 Can I establish VTun tunnel with Windows machine ?
Unfortunately there is no VTun client for Windows yet.
We a looking for a guru who will port VTun to Windows.

1.7 Can I establish VTun tunnel with Cisco ?
No. VTun doesn't support tunneling with Cisco.

1.8 Does VTun support PPTP, L2TP, IPsec ?
VTun uses it's own simple and efficient protocol with TCP or UDP.
It doesn't support PPTP, L2TP, IPsec.

1.9 What platforms are supported by VTun ?
 VTun was developed on Linux and then ported to several other OS:
    Linux (any glibc based distribution)
    Solaris
    FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD and other BSD clones.

--
Jérôme         __              __