Re: Fichier Mac .hqx

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Olivier Kaloudoff
À: Frederic Mantegazza
CC: guilde
Sujet: Re: Fichier Mac .hqx
> Avec quel outil peut-on bidouiller un fichier .hqx issu du monde Mac
> pour lui redonner sa forme initiale (du moins la partie donnees) ?

apparement, il te faut d'abbord de-binhexer ton fichier,
puis utiliser, par exemple, Aladdin Expander pour Linux
avec le fichier resultant. (un .sit)

> J'ai essaye binhex, mais il me dit que le fichier n'est pas MacBinary.
> J'ai teste sur plusieurs fichiers, et j'ai toujours la meme erreur.

Soit ton fichier est corrompu (l'as tu transfere par FTP par exemple ?
si c'est le cas, verifie que tu as bien utilise le mode BIN et pas
le mode ASCII),

Soit l'extension ne correspont pas au contenu du fichier
(tu peux utiliser la commende unix "file fichier.hqx"
pour le verifier)

Bien cordialement,

Olivier Kaloudoff
LUG Linux Azur
http://www.linux-azur.org

(http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2000-11/lw-11-compression.html#4)

.sit & .hqx files

The .sit extension usually accompanies archives created with
Aladdin Systems' StuffIt archiver for Mac OS. Those files may
have additional .hqx or .bin extensions indicating that they have
been processed with BinHex or MacBinary utilities to create a single
text or binary file which can be transferred electronically over
computer networks. (Macintosh files often have two parts, called forks
that must be joined together before transfer to make sure that they
are transferred as a whole.) You can handle such encoded files with
utilities form the macutil package, which is free and available for
all decent Linux distributions).

Since Aladdin Systems controls the source code for StuffIt,
your only choice when you receive an .sit file is to use the
Aladdin Expander for Linux, which is currently in beta (but quite usable).
Aladdin Systems has made the beta available to the public as freeware:
you do not have to pay cash for it, but you do not get access to the
source code either. Currently there are no tools for Linux that will
create .sit archives.

To decompress an .sit archive, type unstuff archive.sit
. The extracted files will go into the present working directory
unless you use the -d option, which lets you specify the destination
directory: unstuff -d=/home/james/oldmacfiles archive.sit If the file
you unpack was protected with a password, use the -p option: unstuff
-p=secret archive.sit. The text file translation filer option takes
care of translating end-of-line characters from LF to CRLF and back
again: unstuff -text=auto -eol=unix archive.sit.

Find more information about the Expander on its man page
(type man unstuff to display it).

Aladdin Expander for Linux is available from the Aladdin Systems
Website. There are no fees for using or downloading it,
but you must register with Aladdin Systems. There are two
versions of the Expander, one for RPM-based systems (Red Hat,
Mandrake, SuSE, and others), and the other for .deb-based systems
(Debian, Corel, and others). There are no Slackware-specific packages,
but it should not be difficult to convert the RPM package to work on Slackware.

Aladdin Systems: http://www.aladdinsys.com
Linux distro page: http://www.linux.org/dist/index.html
macutil package: http://www.linux.org/dist/index.html
Aladdin Expander for Linux: http://www.aladdinsys.com/expander/expander_linux_login.html