Re: Archives lha et lzh

Top Page

Author: Francois-Xavier KOWALSKI
CC:
Subject: Re: Archives lha et lzh

Frederic> ---Reply to mail from <Francois-Xavier KOWALSKI>
>> lha semble Ok sur Linux. Lzh, en revanche...

Frederic> J'ai trouve lha. Par contre, la page man semble
Frederic> defectueuse : J'obtiens plein de caracteres
Frederic> cabalistiques. Si la tienne fonctionne, peux-tu me
Frederic> l'envoyer ?

Je n'ai pas de page de man sur ma machine. En revanche, j'ai ceci, ce
qui répondra sans doute à ta question sur lzh:

[fxk@valentine lha-1.00]> pwd
/usr/doc/lha-1.00
[fxk@valentine lha-1.00]> cat README.Linux
Lha ver. 1.00 (for Linux)

This version of LHA is the latest available (to my knowledge, as of 28th July)
It contains the small patch that sets the default archive extension to .lzh.
(I can't understand why it wasn't kept like it was in older versions...)
The Makefile contains the correct switches to build it with Linux, it should
compile without warnings (it did for me). Do make in this directory (the
directory that contains this file) not in the src directory. Edit the Makefile
to install LHA in the directory of your choice. The docs are mostly in Japanese
but you wouldn't need them anyway :-)

/Mats Andersson (d88-man@???)
[fxk@valentine lha-1.00]>

A+.
    Fix.
--
Fix & Cathy KOWALSKI                      mailto:ayoul@club-internet.fr
A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.  The