eCommerce Conference (fwd)

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Frederic MANTEGAZZA
À: guilde
Sujet: eCommerce Conference (fwd)
Forward du mail de Paul Tanner (f.replies%opengroup.org@???)

J'ai recu ce mail, que je diffuse comme demande. Milles excuses si vous
l'avez deja recu.

Frederic

Dear Colleague,

You have been selected from a list of people not on our usual mailing lists
as we thought this announcement might be of interest.

We are pleased to announce that online registration for the upcoming
conference in Santa Clara (CA, USA) on 25-29 January is now open.

The conference theme of Business-to-Business eCommerce will lead us into
the benefits, issues and challenges of an area of exceptional opportunity
and strong market growth.

2 days of plenary sessions and briefings on trust and confidence and
enabling technology are open to all. In-depth Program sessions on the
last 3 days are open to members only. We have an excellent program with top speakers from organisations at the center of the action in this exciting area.

Unlike conventional conferences The Open Group provides a place where
issues are turned into action by working closely with the leading
customers, suppliers and standards organisations in the field.

Please see the full program at http://www.opengroup.org/conference
including a leaflet in PDF.

It would be helpful if you could please distribute this announcement
to anyone you think might be interested. Further, more detailed,
information will be available shortly.

As usual, we would welcome your early registrations and look forward to
another successful conference.

If you would like to receive future mailings about Open Group events,
publications etc. please register your interest at
http://www.opengroup.org/interest

Regards, Paul
   T H E      Paul Tanner     mailto:p.tanner@opengroup.org
  O P E N     Tel/24-hour voicemail: +44 118 950 8311 x2266
 G R O U P    Website:             http://www.opengroup.org